OUR COLLECTION SERVICE IS CURRENTLY ON PAUSE FOR ONE OFF COLLECTIONS. Please still inquire if you are looking to set up a program or find out more information.
We love upcycling uniforms and keeping them out of landfill. We securely shred and upcycle your uniforms by:
- Organisation branded Uniform Collection Pods at a number of locations of your choice. These Collection Pods are made from fully recycled materials.
- Collection Pods are available in Small, Medium and Large sizes for any of your uniform collection needs.
- Each collection is transported with GPS tracking to our processing facility.
- You receive a Secure Shredded Certificate. Your uniforms then find new life when the output is used in the development of new products such as acoustic tiles, furniture, small products.
- Depending on the size and number of collection points discounted shredding rates are available.
- WORN UP works with you to identify sustainability challenges in your uniform and corporate wear supply chain.
MATERIAL WORLD IN-HOUSE WORKSHOPS
- Each Material World in-house session is 2 hours and covers mapping where employees uniforms come from, how they are made and how they are disposed of. The sessions look at innovative up-cycled products now available or being developed.
- These session are a fun, informative interactive session which can help work towards an organisations sustainability objectives.
We believe it is important that all businesses, no matter the size, can help reduce textile waste! We are currently pausing our collections, but if you are looking for more information please get in touch with us on our contact page.