OUR COLLECTION SERVICE IS CURRENTLY ON PAUSE FOR ONE OFF COLLECTIONS. Please still inquire if you are looking to set up a program or find out more information.
How it works:
1. You start collecting:
2. We collect
3. We REFORM
It is as easy as that!
What we offer:
- Collections for schools across Australia: We are currently working with schools from all across Australia, rural and metro! Pricing depends on location.
- Textile Rescue Pod (optional): Get a collection Pod that will be put into your schools uniform shop. This is a great visualisation tool for the students to engage with textile recycling!
- Responsible Textile Disposal Certificate: This certificate indicates the exact amount of textiles you have diverted from landfill!
- Uniform Changeover Services: We offer bulk collections for uniform change overs to help schools divert all the old uniforms from landfill!
Some more information before you start:
- Textiles must be in boxes that are equal to or below 50cm x 50cm x 40cm to be collected.
- We can't take shoes, bags or underwear at this time. We hope in the near future we can provide this service for you!
Where to begin!
Start to collect all the un-wearable or un-saleable uniforms. Then once you have enough to fill a box email us and we will organise a collection for you!
We believe it is important that all schools, no matter the size, can help reduce textile waste! We are currently pausing our collections, but if you are looking for more information please get in touch with us on our contact page.