How it works:
1. You start collecting:
2. We collect
3. We REFORM
It is as easy as that!
What we offer:
- Collections for schools across Australia: We are currently working with schools from all across Australia, rural and metro! Pricing depends on location.
- Textile Rescue Pod (optional): Get a collection Pod that will be put into your schools uniform shop. This is a great visualisation tool for the students to engage with textile recycling!
- Responsible Textile Disposal Certificate: This certificate indicates the exact amount of textiles you have diverted from landfill!
- Uniform Changeover Services: We offer bulk collections for uniform change overs to help schools divert all the old uniforms from landfill!
Some more information before you start:
- Textiles must be in boxes that are equal to or below 50cm x 50cm x 40cm to be collected.
- We can't take shoes, bags or underwear at this time. We hope in the near future we can provide this service for you!
Where to begin!
Start to collect all the un-wearable or un-saleable uniforms. Then once you have enough to fill a box email us and we will organise a collection for you!
*Please note there is a cost associated with this service that will be quoted per school depending on: location, KG and sponsorship opportunities.Fill out this form to organise your schools collection with us!