WORN UP A UNIFORM 'REFORM' UPCYCLING SERVICE
We love up cycling uniforms and keeping them out of landfill and would love to work with State and Local Government agencies to do the same.
We can securely process and upcycle your uniforms by arranging:
- Branded Uniform Collection Pods at a number of locations of your choice. These Collection Pods are made from fully recycled materials.
- Collection pods are available in Small, Medium and Large sizes for any of your uniform collection needs.
- Each collection is transported with GPS tracking to our processing facility.
- Your uniforms then find new life when they are used in the development of new products such as acoustic tiles, furniture, small products.
- Depending on the size and number of collection points discounted processing rates are available.
- WORN UP works with you to identify sustainability challenges in your uniform and corporate wear supply chain.
MATERIAL WORLD IN-HOUSE WORKSHOPS
- Each Material Work in-house session is 2 hours and covers mapping where employees uniforms come from, how they are made and how they are disposed of. The sessions look at innovative up-cycled products now available or being developed.
- These session are a fun, informative interactive session which can help work towards an organisations sustainability objectives.
We believe it is important that all organisations, no matter the size, can help reduce textile waste! Provide your details and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible!